BY BH COSMETICS

Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Surprisingly pigmented ! Even the shimmers are more radient than some more expensive brand products . I ordered it online through Ulta after a few girls in a makeup group on facebook I'm on suggested it . Its my first time using it but considering getting it as a gift for a friend ! Great quality for a great price !
Ashley S.
My favorite face pallet, the price is super affordable for people on a budget but also want to look great, i will certainly be buying a new one once mine starts to run low, love it compared to others !
Alivia S.
Crowley, Tx
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALLETTE. I love how it's laid out, the shades are beautiful and pigmented. Love that it comes with many different shades of highlights that are just as pigmented.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
I got this palette as a recommendation from my sister and I really love it. It has become my go to daily wear palette. The shades a gorgeous and a nice mixture of shimmery and matte. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. My favorite are the highlighters as they are very flattering.
Fenith C.
Mission Texas
every thing that I need for makeup is in this palette, i'm so happy ho have this palette and just want to recommend you, it's the best election. I always reach for  this palette  and now i found it. i'm happy and i want to share my happiness, i would like to buy again.
Alondra G.
Chicago
Love this eyeshadow palette creates really good pink and purple eyeshadow looks and those are my favorite colors that I use on the daily have had the first palette she came out with and I just had to purchase this one also
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I cannot explain how much I love this palette!! It’s beautiful eyeshadow colors make an amazing Smokey eye. With mattes and shimmers it’s great for fall and summer with the neutrals and burgundy’s and a olive color! Plus the bronzers are deeply colored and blend amazing and the highlighters really pop! Love this palette so glad I bought it!!
berenice b.
Beautiful pallet very neutral bendable colors it has pretty shimmering coolors to work with for like prom,wedding occasionally events you will love this for that.
Arden S.
I got this mostly because I love Carli Bybel, and I can’t say she left me disappointed! I love the more neutral eyeshadow shades, although the pigment is a little lacking. What impressed me the most were the highlighters, they are phenomenal!
Kathleen R.
Louisville
This palette is so so so good. It is so affordable and you are getting tons of eyeshadows and five highlighters! The quality is amazing and the colors are gorgeous. Highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?