BY BH COSMETICS

Alexis R.
Calcium , NY
Great highlighters in this palette but the eyeshadow color payoff was not great. Colors did not transfer to lid as they looked in the pan. ex browns looking purplish
MK L.
Katy
This could be my ride or die palette. I have over 14 palettes and I keep coming back to this one. It has all your daily essentials. I am very fair, so I can only use a couple of the highlights. The others I use as eyeshadows. The great thing about this palette is that the shimmers don’t need to be wet before application.
Kay J.
carthage
This is easily my favorite palette that I own and is one of the cheapest. The highlights in this palette are INSANELY pigmented. Like I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I get on it. Plus the eyeshadows are so buttery and creamy and glide on like a dream. Everyone should own this palette that is new to makeup or just is an eyeshadow palette junkie like myself.
Libby R.
Springfield, IL
LOVE this palette! I use it probably most of all. My friends both bought me this one for a birthday gift on top of me already having one from my sister for Christmas. Soooo basically everyone loved it and knew I would love it. I use a lot of the highlighters as eye shadows in combos with the eye shadows because even the highlighter is stunning!
Esthefania Z.
Pasco, WA
This eyeshadow palette is amazing it has a good variety of colors. The eyeshadow are very pigmented and the highlighters are to die for ! They leave you glowing like a queen !
Anna M.
Bellingham
Best palette I have ever used! The colors are so pigmented and go on like butter! The highlight shades melt into your skin so it looks so natural. Would definitely recommend this to all!
Bailey S.
Allen Park, MI
I love this palette and i love that it includes highlighters! there are colors for every skin tone, and at a great price point. bhcosmetics is extremely underrated!
Yvonny J.
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! It is such a great value. Definitely use a primer with these shadows because they tend to crease if you don’t. I find they are blendable and pigmented which I like. The compact comes with a nice sized mirror which is another plus in my book. Overall I recommend.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Surprisingly pigmented ! Even the shimmers are more radient than some more expensive brand products . I ordered it online through Ulta after a few girls in a makeup group on facebook I'm on suggested it . Its my first time using it but considering getting it as a gift for a friend ! Great quality for a great price !
Ashley S.
My favorite face pallet, the price is super affordable for people on a budget but also want to look great, i will certainly be buying a new one once mine starts to run low, love it compared to others !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?