BY BH COSMETICS

Emma W.
Galesburg, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite eyeshadow palette of all time besides the BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals - 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. It has shades I use every day as well as highlighting shades that I can use all over my face. Carli Bybel is a legend and I’m so sad they’ve discontinued this palette.
Janette W.
Gurnee
 I like the palette the only reason why i am giving the 4 stars  i want a black in the palette. This by no means am I saying it is a bad palette. I  just wished that this carried a black color. The pricing  is great for what you get for . The shadows are highly pigmented
Cecily V.
Cleveland
This palette is by far the best one yet . It’s so affordable for 20$ but the only bad thing is it won’t be around for much longer. Carli made the perfect palette! The highlighting shades are amazing and the shadows blend perfectly.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This was an amazing collab. The formula is impressive compared to how it used to be years ago. The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented. It has a cohesive mauve/ gold set up its easy to get a bunch of looks from it. The highlighters are gorgeous. I can customize my highlight from white to deep gold.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette by far. I’m glad my sister showed it to me and I’m glad Ulta had one left last year when I bought it because I know it’s not being sold anymore. The colors are amazing and it’s easy to use and easy to blend. The Carli Babel palette is a must have for everyone and the highlighters it comes with are beautiful!!!!
Samantha P.
Anderson
This palette is AMAZING! I can’t ya enough great things about it. The highlighters are SO pigmented and are truly blinding. The eyeshadows blend beautifully and the colors are perfect for the looks i want to achieve. So gorgeous and it came with brushes! All for a little over $20. Can’t beat it!
Breanna H.
This was my first ever bh cosmetics palette and I love it! This palette made me want to try other products from this brand. The highlight shades beautiful!! The mattes are okay but the simmers will blow you away! I would recommend!
Courtney E.
Bentonville
All of the shadows in this palette are incredibly pigmented. I have no complaints with this palette. The highlights are incredibly blinding and they have a color for every skin tone. All of this for an incredible price!
Alexis R.
Calcium , NY
Great highlighters in this palette but the eyeshadow color payoff was not great. Colors did not transfer to lid as they looked in the pan. ex browns looking purplish
Madison B.
I love this eyeshadow palette! It is affordable and great quality! I often travel with it because it contains a lot of product and offers variety! The shadows are so blendable and the highlighters are beautiful! i highly recommend
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?