BY BH COSMETICS

Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
For the price this is a high quality eyeshadow pallete. Gorgeous pigmented shades. They look and blend beautifully. I'm really glad I found it at Ulta .
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Bang for your buck! Best money I have ever spent! The eyeshadow are pigmented and easy to blend but the highlights are what is so worth it! So beautiful
Bruna D.
wesley chapel , FL
THE HIGHLIGHT IS SO BLINDING!!! This is so affordable and pigmented. bh is always having sales so i bought this for $13.50!!!! and their shipping is $6!!
Anjelica H.
I absolutely love this palette I had to purchase it twice ! Great for an everyday look palette. Shadows are blendable and the highlights are blinding!!!
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this palette the colors are beautiful its good for everyday looks. I personally created amazing looks with this palette. The pigment is incredible.
Brianna H.
Can I just start by saying that this is by far one of the best pallets I've owned! Such beautiful neutral colors and I literally wear them all the time!
Nancy D.
This is one amazing pallete you got eyeshadows and highlighters yoy can create a natural look or a glam look and the colirs are so pigmented and pretty.
McKenna C.
san antonio
Such an awesome value!! The shadows and highlighters are so pigmented and have minimal fallout. Huge pans that last forever!! Definitely a great purchase
Lisa L.
Bronx, NY
So in love with this palette. I love bronze/gold palettes. The eyeshadows are best used wet, however amazing colors. The bronze highlighters are my fav!
Shalonda P.
Renton
These highlighters are better than my expensive ones! I had to buy another one just in case this palette discontinues! I’m very happy with this purchase.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?