BY BH COSMETICS

Kayla R.
This palette is one the most amazing purchases i have made, so many great pigmented shadows and beautiful highlighters, all so pigmented for a low price.
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
It is a good palette. Beautiful shades and decent pigmentation. It's a little hard to blend at first but it eventually blends. Highlighters are gorgeous.
Amanda K.
Westchester , IL
My best friend surprised me with this as a Christmas present and I am in love with it!!! The eyeshadows and highlighters are soo pretty and soo creamy!!!
Shalonda P.
Renton
These highlighters are better than my expensive ones! I had to buy another one just in case this palette discontinues! I’m very happy with this purchase.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
This is a very nice palette for the cost. You get both highlighters and eyeshadows that are very pigmented and easy to mix and match for every day wear.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
Absolutely love this pallette. The shades are so buttery and pigmented! I purchased mine from Ulta, on sale for $14, so it was very reasonably priced too
Bruna D.
wesley chapel , FL
THE HIGHLIGHT IS SO BLINDING!!! This is so affordable and pigmented. bh is always having sales so i bought this for $13.50!!!! and their shipping is $6!!
Taylor M.
madisonville ky
I'm in love so happy with the quality of this pallet. The colors are right up my alley. The highlights are so pigmented and beautiful on the skin!
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
The colors are beautiful & the highlights are BEAUTIFUL

BUT the smell is too strong! I didnt even use it once bc the smell literally gave me a headache 😔
Grace S.
Pennsylvania
under rated. the eyeshadow pans are good sized and the colors are beautiful. the palette is huge and the highlight pans are huge also. i love this collab
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?