BY BH COSMETICS

Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Pigment is great. Blends like a dream I paid $14.50 for this palette and use it so much. If you haven't tried out BH Cosmetics yet, you should. It's amazing.
Jhenifer F.
Minneapolis, MN
This pallette is one of the most recent product i bought from this company and the colors are pretty and very pigmented does not need primer to stand out...
Carla M.
Dallas , TX
This product is amazing 💕🙌🏻 I love this and she’s my favorite YouTuber as well it is very pigmented also very nice shades and also has highlighters as well .
Amanda M.
Love this pallate so much!! It's so creamy and insanely pigmented. When I first ordered this i didn't figure I'd get such good quality for how much it cost.❤
Christiana
i absolutely love this palette. the shadows blend perfectly and the highlighters are so pigmented! i also love that i get to support a youtuber that i love!!
Jana F.
I won this palette in an Instagram giveaway. It was my first BH cosmetics palette but not my last. Their formula is absolutely amazing. I was very impressed!
Emma M.
Bound Brook, NJ
This palette was super pigmented with little to no fallout! I felt as if there were some inconsistencies with matte shadows, but the highlights were amazing!
Diana đź’….
Lincoln, NE
I recommend this if you are a beginner at makeup this palette right has everything you need you get 6 highlighters.! And eyeshadows the quality is amazing!!
Kayla G.
Turlock, CA
I LOVE THIS! Everything in it is so beautiful. Highlighters are definitely my favorite. I use this every single day no matter what I'm doing. Love love love
Julia D.
Cape Girardeau, MO
For the price this is a great palette. I got mine on sale for 11$ and it was one of my first palettes. Super easy to use, pigmented, and a great assortment.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?