BY BH COSMETICS

Brooke W.
Howe
This palette is only good for the highlighters. The eyeshadows just don’t transfer well to the eyes. Also this palette is impossible to travel with it breaks.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
This is an amazing price for an unexpected high quality product. I use all the highlighter shades and the eyeshadow blends nicely. They are available at ULTA!
Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love love , extremely smooth and pigmented Adore this brand so much good packaging is perfect. I recommend this to everyone you wont be disappointed
Brooke R.
I love this product for a everyday use! I would totally recommend them to anyone. It’s easy to use and works great! I would love to try more of their products
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
This is my favorite pallet ever. Everything I need. Beautiful eyeshadows and highlighter. They stay on all day and I always get good comments when I wear them.
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the eyeshadows in this palette and the price for it is so affordable I use this palette daily very long lasting and nice packing love everything about it
Brooke D.
Livingston , AL
Absolutely love this palette. Every color is pigmented, fall out is minimal. The highlighters are gorgeous and blinding. I'm planning on purchasing the deluxe.
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
Extremely pigmented easy to blend. easy to work with brings amazing highlighters! in this picture i am wearing the 3 light shade of highlighters it comes with.
Vania S.
A friend of mine bought me this BH cosmetics pallet and it's prefect for me! I'm love every day neutral colors. And this pallet is also sold at a great price!
Dena D.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love the Carli bybel pallette. All the colors are sooo pretty! I literally use all the highlighters in the pallette. I would definitely recommend!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?