BY BH COSMETICS

Jasmin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love how this palette comes with neutral eyeshadow colors AND some beautiful highlighters. Blends well and LOOKS GREAT! Definitely a 10/10 from me.
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
I love this pallete! The packaging is beautiful and so are the eyeshadows! I think the mix of eyeshadows and highlights are a great amount for what you pay for
Maritza A.
It is currently one of my favorite palettes especially with how pigmented the eye shadows are and the highlighters are just beautiful. A well worth investment.
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
I love this palette!! I especially love how you can build up the highlight colors!! My favorite is the 2nd highlight color in the palette!! I use it everyday!!
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Great shades they are very pigmented and not chalky. They blend very easily as well. I tried out the new deluxe edition palette and the new shades are amazing
Jazbel L.
Park City, IL
Love the highlighters. I like how it has a lot of shades and I can use it when I'm at my fairest and my tamest. The eye shadow shades are very pretty as well.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
The eyeshadows are great and the highlights are amazing, highly recommend! The shades are pigmented and it's also very affordable, everyone needs this palette!
Jen P.
Stoughton, WI
All of the colours are beautiful, I would've loved to have a few other colour options. I especially love the highlighters. They look great! I bought it at Ulta
Aryana Q.
Chamisal, NM
I like the highlighters alot! But the eyeshadows all blend into a purple shade and don't look good at all. Was not expensive though! I purchased it at ULTA :)
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
I love love love this palette very beautiful and amazing pigmentation! I would defiantly recommend it. The price is amazing and affordable. Great purchase!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?