BY BH COSMETICS

Jennifer K.
Onawa
This palette is extremely good for the price considering all that you get. Shadows are amazing and you can use whatever you want in the palette however you want
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Great shades they are very pigmented and not chalky. They blend very easily as well. I tried out the new deluxe edition palette and the new shades are amazing
Maritza A.
It is currently one of my favorite palettes especially with how pigmented the eye shadows are and the highlighters are just beautiful. A well worth investment.
Jeny V.
Flushing
Omg I love this palette the shimmer shades are so shiny & all the eyeshadows are soft & easy to blend! I love all the colors! I highly recommend this palette!
Jasmin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love how this palette comes with neutral eyeshadow colors AND some beautiful highlighters. Blends well and LOOKS GREAT! Definitely a 10/10 from me.
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
I love this pallete! The packaging is beautiful and so are the eyeshadows! I think the mix of eyeshadows and highlights are a great amount for what you pay for
LJackson_93 J.
Oshkosh, WI
I like this palette. I enjoy the highlighter shades more than the actual eyeshadows. But! The shadows are great. The metallic and foiled colors are to die for!
abrar s.
Richardson, TX
Very good palette not only does it include eye shadows but also highlighters. They are all so pigmented . You only need a little bit and it still does the job.
Jada L.
This palette is plain gorgeous. The colors are beyond pigmented and the bottom line doubles over as highlighters. I'd 100% recommend this palette it's great!!
Charity S.
Apo, AE
I love this palette. Affordability is on point the eyeshadows are so nice and blend like a dream. And don't get me started on how amazing the highlighters are.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?