BY BH COSMETICS

Fay C.
I love this palette so much. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. The packaging is adorable. However, the fall out is intense. I would recommend though.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I had gotten this palette for Christmas and it’s Easy to apply and it’s worth and I use it on certain Occasions and it’s worth it and It should Have brushes .
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
This is an amazing price for an unexpected high quality product. I use all the highlighter shades and the eyeshadow blends nicely. They are available at ULTA!
Jada L.
This palette is plain gorgeous. The colors are beyond pigmented and the bottom line doubles over as highlighters. I'd 100% recommend this palette it's great!!
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
Extremely pigmented easy to blend. easy to work with brings amazing highlighters! in this picture i am wearing the 3 light shade of highlighters it comes with.
Ruzica R.
I had this palette for a few months till I gave it away its the most ugliest palette the colors are chalky, her newer palette is a lot better. This one sucks.
Brooke R.
I love this product for a everyday use! I would totally recommend them to anyone. It’s easy to use and works great! I would love to try more of their products
lyzette p.
Muleshoe, TX
Looovvveee this pallette!!! ALL the right shade for a nude look, the perfect highlights for any skin type or color, and most DEFINELTY does it deserve a 5star!
Vania S.
A friend of mine bought me this BH cosmetics pallet and it's prefect for me! I'm love every day neutral colors. And this pallet is also sold at a great price!
Ruby R.
I love the highlights they are very pigmented and so are the eyeshadows even though they can have some fall out but they are very creamy and blend easily
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?