BY BH COSMETICS

Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product!!! This palette is as great as any high end palette in terms of pigmentation, texture, and blendability. The colors are unique. Its worth every penny! Super pigmented and works with every skintone and skintype! Will purchase again!
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the highliters are so beautiful and pigment the eyeshadows are good too I think you get a got pallette for a low price
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
In love with this pallete I use it everyday on my clients it's so pigmented in love, It's great for any eye color and any toned skin and the best part about it it's so affordable
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
I cannot even put into words how great this palette is, the highlights are amazing and blinding and the eye shadows are bold and bendable! I've recommended this to sooo many people already!
Katie S.
I recently purchased this and fell in love! Awesome price and awesome product. I use it very often! i will definitely be buying more products like this! I got this one at Ulta in my town.
Fatma T.
Springfield Gardens, NY
the Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is very nice, you et a nice amount of product for a low price, the highlighters are just as good or even better than the BECCA highlighters
rach j.
castro valley
the 6 highlight shades are some of my favorite highlights i’ve ever tried! i do like the eyeshadows, but some of them are a little less pigmented than the rest.
Kate W.
Bentonville, AR
This product has pretty good pigment and has shades to do many great looks and the highlighters are catered to many skin tones. This is a really good palette!!!
Brooke L.
I use this palette for everything. The highlighter in this is beautiful. The eyeshadow are perfect. One of my fave palettes and low cost for such great quality.
Michele T.
Albion, NY
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
These colours are great for the smoky mysterious look. It goes good with your backyard fire at night and how it enhances the flames flickering across your face.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?