BY BH COSMETICS

Sam D.
Eugene
I have not used this palette a crazy amount of times because there are so many neutral palettes, but I always remember the bottom highlight shades that shine beautifully in the light. They’re a bit chalky at times but easy to work with and the palette is great for the price. This remade collaboration turned out great.
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Can’t believe they are gunna stop making this palette but I am glad to say that I own one! I don’t have the deluxe one, I have the first one that Carli originally came out with. It’s not pricey at all! The highlighters are my fave and the colors are awesome to great Smokey eye looks. Minor con is they have a lot of fall out, but just cleaning it up you’ll live. :)
Sedona T.
I am in loveeee with this palette. I bring it everywhere with me. It is my go to palette. The colors are super pigmented and you can use them for eyeshadow, highlight, and anything else. For the price this is the best eyeshadow you can get for sure. I’ve bought is as a gift for my friends too and will continue to because it’s my favorite and is extremely versatile.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t get enough of this palette. Not only can you create everyday looks but you can do night time looks too. The highlighters are my favorite. SO PRETTY AND PIGMENTED!
Amanda T.
Stevens Point
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and very easy to blend!! I love using this palette for my go-to, every day looks! There’s also a highlight color for different skin tones, which can also double as shimmers on the lid!! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
💋Elizabeth R.
Lenawee
Purchased at: ULTA
This was one of my first eye shadow palettes. And it truly was an excellent choice! It comes with Highlighters and shadows! I've made so many looks with this! And I use the highlights everyday!
Lena K.
I tried this product from a friend and instantly became OBSESSED with this palette. The browns and golds are perfect for my blue eyes. I have only used this product once because I am still waiting for mine to arrive. It is easy to apply, super pigmented, and affordable. If they still have this palette by the time I run out I will definitely buy it again.
Chelymar M.
Easton , PA
This is the palette I reach for my everyday day eyeshadow look. The highlighters are absolutely beautiful and blinding . The eyeshadows are a bit powdery but blend well.
Erika S.
McAllen
I love BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette. It’s a great palette to start off with. The nude colors are simple but easy to blend. I bought it at Ulta. It’s long lasting. It was a good price. Definitely worth it. Definitely buying it again once I hit pan.
Emily B.
Pontiac, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such an amazing palette at such a great price. These pans are SO PIGMENTED & CREAMY, the color just glides on, blends effortlessly and the shades are absolutely beautiful. Very versatile
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?