BY BH COSMETICS

Sara U.
Ughh Carly did such a great job with this palette! The colors are buttery and pigmented and the very universal. I often find myself using the highlighter and the bronzers together to give myself a golden glow while I keep lathering on layers. This is a must have for any makeup lover. If Carly comes out with another palette and it’s anything as amazing as this, I would buy it. The package is a cute marble print and comes with a mirror on it which is very helpful. My favorite shades are the metallic ones!
Paloma R.
This is such a beautiful and pigmented palette, it’s very affordable when you get it on sale I got mine for $12.00 at bhcosmetics it was on sale and the original price I believe is around $22 I do recommend it if your trying to look for an eyeshadow palette but also for a highlighter palette. The fun part is that you can use the highlighter colors as an eyeshadow!
Sarah R.
York, PA
I got this for free through BH cosmetics. The packaging is gorgeous! Super sleek and comes with a nice big mirror. The eyeshadows themselves are nice shades, but they need to be built up to see intense pigment. The face powders are pigmented and I love the darker highlighters- they are gorgeous to wear in the summer light! This would be nice for someone who is just starting out in makeup or for someone who wants beautiful makeup but doesn’t want to spend a lot of money. They lasted all day with primer.
Natasha M.
Florissant, CO
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I order this pallete direct from BH Cosmetics before it was discontinued. I have never been happier with a purchase! This pallete has a good mix of neutral eyeshadow colors, admittedly, most of them are shimmers but that's okay with me because I am a glitter queen! The eye colors are great for my skin tone and eye color. Like I said, are neutrals but there are a couple in the red/purple range that are great for adding a pop to your natural look. The bronzers and highlights included are FABULOUS! They are soft and buttery feeling. Very easy to blend. And when I say these highlighters are blinding...I mean BLINDING! So impressed with this pallete. It's what I take with me when I travel because I know that it's got the basics and what I will realistically use. I'm going to try to find another before they are all so old, or disappear. I'm in love this brand. For the price, you wont find better quality or selection.
Kristen S.
Balch Springs , TX
This was my first palette purchase, and it is wonderful! I ordered it from BH Cosmetics’ website, but it’s also available in store at Ulta. This palette is a wonderful daily/go-to palette, with a lot of neutral eye shadows that are creamy, blend-able, not bad on fallout and pigmented. The highlighters are also amazing! They work well, and I like to use them in the corners of my eyes as well as on the cheekbones. Even as I’ve advanced in my makeup collection, I still reach for this palette often.
Wilmarielle C.
I love love love this palette! I cannot say it enough, but the buttery pigmentation of the shadows and metallic glow of the highlighters cannot be beat! I love the variety of eyeshadow color and texture and how each row creates a color story. This is the perfect multi-use palette and it is great for traveling. I love each shade of the highlighters, especially since most of them can work with a wide range of skin tones.  4 out of 6 of them are perfect for my complexion. The quality for the price is amazing! Everyone should have this palette in their collection. The highlighters are intense and perfect for a full glam look and the shadows are just stunning in terms of blendability. There is a bit of fall out, but nothing major. The packaging is sturdy and pretty and it features a fairly large mirror. Get ready for easy,  but pretty looks with this palette!
Rebicca H.
lolo
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love bh cosmetics. The pigment is perfect as always and yet super affordable. The eyeshadow applied so evenly with a brush and isn’t chalky. I would love to own all of her line. It is a big hit.
Marie A.
Kissimmee, FL
I have too said that the most i loved in this palette are the hightlight. I only used for that. Or for eyeshadow transition color. This excelent palette is my favorite from BH Cosmetic. I am a fan bh. Loved,loved. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Desiree L.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this palette! Carli is one of my favorite youtubers and I haven’t always trusted her opinions when it comes to beauty products. This is really good quality and at an AMAZING price. The highlighters are the only ones I use on a daily basis. The shadows are beautiful!
Bri F.
Carli Bybel did an amazing job with this pallete! The pigments are a perfect blend of shimmers and mattes, and the highlighters at the bottom are absolutely gorgeous!! I have used this pallete for over 6 months constantly and I still have plenty of product left. Love how affordable this pallete is as well! Would absolutely purchase again if I needed too; those highlighters ❤❤
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?