BY BH COSMETICS

Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
My coworker actually gave me this palette and I fell in love with it! Definitely one of my everyday go to's! Highly recommended, and those highlights are to just die for!!
Kary m.
this is one of my top favorite palettes. it's super affordable the color payoff amazes me. the highlighters.... don't even get me started! they are MINDBLOWING. I would definitely recommend it to EVERYONE. no matter what color skin.
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS
The colors are beautiful! I was very impressed with how smooth and nice the shadows are. I never use it because it makes my eyes itch. I have never noticed that problem with any other shadows!
Tabatha R.
My favorite palette right now. Variety of colors, for all skin tones. Great pigmentation. Beautiful mauve shades and a selection of blinding highlighters. So affordable, yet so chic, complete and good quality.
Melissa D.
I love the highlighters but the eyeshadows are not my favorite. They don’t want to show up well for me. The highlights are pigmented, easy to blend and some of my favorites
Cyn C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love love love this product its literally the best highlighter ive ever used and stays on. Its good for the average everyday look too its absolutely an amazing product.
Christine A.
Love this palette for a shimmery look definitely is very perfect pigmented always have this pallet with me on the go, it's just the perfect size to take anywhere with you.
Taylor L.
Hamlin, WV
Such a great pallet for the price! I love how the colors blend. I’ve had this since the summer and I’ve yet to hit pan on anything, and I use this often! Worth the money!
Lindsay G.
Nashville, TN
My favorite palette ever!!! Highly pigmented shadows and highlights. I don't understand why it's so affordable. They could sell it for twice the price and I'd still purchase.
Emma B.
Eau Claire, WI
Absolutely love this palette. Super pigmented and sleek with a big mirror. The shadows don't have a lot of fall out and they're smooth. Highlighters are beautiful. Need to be light with your brush or else you'll get too much!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?