BY BH COSMETICS

magaly g.
I recently just bought this and i love the shadows and the pigmentation is insanely good!! I recommend it. Not only is it good quality and beautiful shades but ot is also inexpensive.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
If i could I've this product 20 stars I would . I use this everyday. I love the highlighters and highlighted blush. It's sooooo pretty. This is a great fall palette. It's so pigmented.
Lindsey F.
Pelzer, SC
Love the highlights and the shadows are pigmented. I know some people experience a lot of fallout, but I haven't found that to be the case. Overall, great palette for your money!
Camille S.
Chico, CA
I love this eye shadow and highlighter pallet, the colors are very pigmented and extremely soft. The pallet also has so many different colors for different looks.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Amazing!!! Can't say enough about this palette. It's smooth and creamy, very easy to apply and pigmented. This is perfect for an everyday look and to transition from day to night.
Ashley C.
Really nice palette for something so inexpensive. The highlights are really pigmented and the shadows are too. I feel like BH is hit or miss but this one was a hit.
Chelsea Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this pallet! The highlighter is poppin' always. I got the deluxe pallet from Ulta & I couldn't be happier with the way the product blends & the price as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Mary F.
I love this pallet! super cute packaging and amazing color payout with little kick up and fall out. I rate this a 4 because it could have a little more diverse colors but other than that it is simply amazing for the price!
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love this it's a nice gift for any beauty lover you need this in your life amazing lots of different colors you can work with to create lots of different looks from day to night .
Sonali K.
One of my favorite go to eyeshadow Palettes! The colors are so creamy and pigmented especially the highlighters for the pop of glow :) This is an essential palette for everyone and I would highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?