BY BH COSMETICS

Cierra F.
Midland
OMG OMG OMG I'm so in love with this it's so pigmented so smooth it dose not brake everywhere it's so amazing got it for my birthday and forever love it and it's cheep for how good it is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Leah R.
Troy, MI
Not a huge fan of these eyeshadows I don’t find them to be very pigmented at all ! The highlighters tho are very nice very pigmented and the price truly is not bad at all .
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
AMAZING. super pigmented. I didn’t purchase this palette because it was a gift but I couldn’t be happier with it! The colors are perfect for everyday makeup or date night!
Winni K.
dracut, MA
This palette is one of my favorite. I mostly use the bigger pans of eyeshadow for my highlight they are so pigmented and look great on my darker skin tone. I was happily surprised with this palette
Taylor R.
Eunice, NM
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Absolutely LOVE this palette. I use it almost every day. The colors are great for a no makeup makeup look or for a night out glam look. And the highlighters are to die for. I have 3 of these 😍
Michelle A.
Joliet, IL
I can't contain my excitement when it comes to this palette!!!!! Soo creamy and pigmented and the perfect travel palette! Colors are amazeballs. Highlighters are blinding
cristien r.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
For the price you cant beat it! This was one of my first BH cosmetics purchases and I was impressed with the overall quality! For only $15 its an amazing deal. Very wearable and easy to blend.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
My go to palette!! The colors are amazing and easy to use!! I use the highlight daily and on my eyes and corners as well. Love it under my brow line. Affordable. I would buy it again and again!!
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
I love this palette. It's got got a great mix of browns and berry like colors with a whole row of highlighters that double as shadows too. They blend well with a little fallout. Great pigment.
Mackenna P.
Norman, OK
This is my favorite palette to use! The colors are gorgeous and you can get a whole eye look with just this one palette. The price and the pigment makes this palette stand out. For it only being $14.50 I was shocked. I thought it must be at least $45 or more. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?