BY BH COSMETICS

Jenny A.
, OR
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is one of the best pallet I have brought myself! I wasn’t really into eye shadows because I never knew how to proper do it and what look good till I got this pallet! I fell in love with it. I learn how to do my eye shadow and how to high light too! One of my favorite product by Bh Cosmetics!
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i bought this because bh usually give such nice cosmetics and this one was right up there. the shadows are soft and pigmented, however they have MASSIVE fallout which is something i don’t really love.
Tatiana G.
Pinson
First I wanna say the price for this is GREAT and I love BH cosmetics. The highlighters are amazing the eyeshadows are good but not the best but I still use them often because they have good pigment.
Adela V.
El Paso
I absolutely love this palette. I love the neutral colors and there is hardly no fallout and it is very pigmented. The highlighters are on point and it has that glow effect rather than that powdery effect.
Jordan B.
I live for this palette! I use it everyday. I don’t think the palette needs any improvement. The packaging is fantastic, when my daughter dropped it, it didn’t break. The eyeshadow and highlighter is very long lasting. It lasted my entire wedding day and I didn’t even use a primer. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Storm R.
Perry, NY
I LOVE THIS PALETTE it was one of my first actual makeup purchases at ulta. The formula is smooth and pigmented and the shimmers are gorgeous. The highlights are to die for
Alyssa R.
The highlights are great I love them because the shades are universal and they have pigment to them. The matte eyeshadows are not my favorite, you have to build them up so much to get any kind of pigment. The shimmers are amazing though so that's why I give it 3 stars. It's not a bad palate but it could be better.
Lainey L.
Minneapolis, MN
Considering the price point, this is an awesome palette. What really stands out are the metallic shades—holy pigmented!!! I wouldn’t really use any of the highlighter shades for facial highlighter since they all have quite strong base pigments, but the shadows are awesome! I’d recommend picking this up before it’s gone.
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
Beautiful shadows. Beautiful highlighters. Neutral enough for everyday with gorgeous shimmer for some pops of flash. On top of all that, it was half off on BH website. A deal all the way.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
This palette is the only one I use for high light. I don't really use the eyeshadows very much. Mainly because I can go without eyeshadow. I am not a master at that anyways, but highlight is a must. You don't have to use much. I swipe my brush across the gold one once and I am set for a sparkling and well defined highlight.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?