BY BH COSMETICS

Alicia M.
Albuquerque, NM
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HIGHLIGHTERS IN THIS. The highlighters have such a great formula. I cam shine the haters away! Lol! The shadpws are great as well. Very pigmented. High quality for such a low price!
Bridget Q.
These aren't great shadows, to be honest, but I do love the highlighters. The shadows are chunky, not very easy to blend, crease a lot with primer and setting spray, and I just overall don't like them.
Taylor J.
Cabot, AR
The colors in this palette are very pigmented! I love to use all the colors in the palette. The eyeshadows go together very well. The highlighter colors are also great! The palette is also a great price!
Emily L.
I think that this is a great palette, especially so for beginners who are just starting out in makeup and don't want to drop lots of money. The eyeshadows, though not the best, can create a very cohesive look, while the highlighters are great and POC friendly.
Jocelyn G.
Watsonville
Really great highlighters they are stunning and have amazing pigmentation but the eyeshadow pigments are not so grea. Eyeshadows are more glitter that the actual pigment. So unless youre in it for the highlight I do not recommend!!
Jody P.
A gorgeous palette at a great price! Nice variety of shadow colors and finishes.
Highlighters are beautiful and can be used as shadow as well.
Great palette, great price!
Kayleen C.
My favourite pallette. Very affordable and pigmented. It has highlight and contour already in the pallette. It has the most beautiful color scheme too. Five stars for sure.
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
definitely a great eyeshadow palette for the price! the colors blend beautiful together. the highlighters are bomb and every color is so pigmented!! I did s youtube of me using it!

youtube: bridget furphy
Leia C.
LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS. Such gorgeous shimmering shades in this. I absolutely love using them they loook youthful and pigmentation is great. There is some fall out but for this price ?!? Who cares. Do your foundation after shadow of you find that to be an issue . So worth it
Nashalie P.
JBER, AK
First off, the highlighters on this palette are the best. I mostly use these on top of my Urban Decay one and a little goes a long way. The eyeshadows are pretty good too.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?