BY BH COSMETICS

Desiray L.
Pocatello, ID
I own the deluxe version but either way. These are so pigmented and gorgeous. They are so easy to blend. It has very warm hues and colors. My eye color is brown and I definitely will recommend this eyeshadow.
Monica D.
Vallejo, CA
I love this palette, it's the first and only one I've purchase so far. I don't do eyeshadow often but when I do, this is the perfect palette for it. It's pigmented and easy to work with
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I love this palette just as much or more than the original. These shadows apply best with the finger but blend so nicely! I love that she kept a larger version of the original packaging.
Kelly F.
I was finally able to snag this palette after a recent restock and I couldn't be any happier. It has bece my go to highlighter. The eyeshadows are great too. Love!
♤Adriane♤ B.
I have her deluxe palette and I love it. Colors are pigmented and blend out nicely. The highlighters can be soft or intense depending on preference. Beautiful palette all around.
Kaila C.
I can't say one thing bad about this palette!!! It's amazing! For the price you can't beat it! The shadows blend pretty nice and the highlighters are gorgeous! I use it almost daily!
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this online from ulta , best 16 bucks ever ! Very pigmented and you can go from day time to night time in one pallet ! Love the highlighter as well!! Very versatile . I will buy again .
Janine E.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love this palette the highlighters on this are very pigmented and last all day on my skin! So worth it and the eyeshadows are very nice too!! Don't think get this it's worth it
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
I hate to say this, but I don't love this palette as much as I would like to! It's not terrible, and it's a great for those just wanting to experiment with different highlighters!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This palette has all the colors plus highlighters! Great for all year round wear. The colors are pigmented and the glow from the highlighters are beyond great! It's also great for the price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?