BY BH COSMETICS

Sam S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Do yourself a favor and go get this pallet. It has such beautiful colors, enough for en entire eye look. And it comes with beautiful highlights! You can’t go wrong with this and for a great price!
Shelby L.
This palette is amazing!! The colors are so pigmented and shimmery on the eyelids. Many of the colors can be used as a highlight as well. Highly recommend this product, I think it's actually underpriced for the quality!
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Absolutely love this palette. It is pigmented, blendable, with minimal fallout. The highlighters are beautiful as well, I do wish they lasted longer though. Definitely use setting spray over the highlighters.
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Great affordable palette. It focused more on a glowing look. It works great for a natural sun kissed look. I do like how it has many highlights to choose from. Soft blendable formula
colleen n.
I LOVEEEE this palette so much! The colors are amazing! I'm very into nudey colors. The packaging is also so cute. The price of this palette is amazing with what's inside. My eye color is a dark brown so it goes with anything pretty much. I def would buy again and I recommend to everyone!
Alexis M.
Medford
This is my holy grail makeup palette! I'm super into glowy makeup look and these highlighters and shadows are so creamy and beautiful! Not to mention they are super blendable and easy to work with!!
Brittney S.
Chattanooga
Fantastic pigment, lasts all day, a wide range of colors with so many possible color combinations. Some colors are chalky and have fallout but absolutely worth the affordable price.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC
I love this palette so much! I use it all the time! They are all so pigmented and super creamy. They blend with ease. I love the cheap price for such an amazing product. I highly recommend. Especially if you enjoy good shadows!
Taryn K.
This is one of the first palettes I ever bought and still one of my favorites! The shadows are highly pigmented and creamy and the highlighters can double as eyeshadow. It’s also the perfect size for traveling!
Ashley R.
This is an amazing palette. It's extremely pigmented and the shadows and highlighters are very long lasting. They apply nicely and feel creamy. The packaging is also gorgeous. I would definitely rebuy again.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?