BY BH COSMETICS

Tayler L.
Vancouver
I love this product! Great pigmentation. I am first time user, which I was happy with it and it stayed on all night till I woke up, sorta pricey for my range but worth it. I would totally recommend this product!
jenna v.
Liverpool, NY
Great pigment, I love this palette and especially the price! You can create looks that at are glam and even natural ones too! Just wish there was a champagne colored highlighter 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kaitlyn T.
I recently got this as a gift for my birthday and I'm absolutely in love with it! The colors are so pretty whether your using them for daily or special occasion.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I have both of the Carli Bybel eyeshadow palettes and I absolutely fell in love with BH cosmetics. They are affordable and amazing quality! They are even better than a lot of high end!
Sam S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Do yourself a favor and go get this pallet. It has such beautiful colors, enough for en entire eye look. And it comes with beautiful highlights! You can’t go wrong with this and for a great price!
Keyla S.
Charlotte, NC
this both are sooo amazing like the highlight and the eyeshadow is very good , it works realy well , you literally glow without putting alot on it , i recommend it i love it &’ i will buy it again once i run out
Ashley R.
This is an amazing palette. It's extremely pigmented and the shadows and highlighters are very long lasting. They apply nicely and feel creamy. The packaging is also gorgeous. I would definitely rebuy again.
colleen n.
I LOVEEEE this palette so much! The colors are amazing! I'm very into nudey colors. The packaging is also so cute. The price of this palette is amazing with what's inside. My eye color is a dark brown so it goes with anything pretty much. I def would buy again and I recommend to everyone!
Alexis M.
Medford
This is my holy grail makeup palette! I'm super into glowy makeup look and these highlighters and shadows are so creamy and beautiful! Not to mention they are super blendable and easy to work with!!
Brittney S.
Chattanooga
Fantastic pigment, lasts all day, a wide range of colors with so many possible color combinations. Some colors are chalky and have fallout but absolutely worth the affordable price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?