BY BH COSMETICS

Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
Is it the best palette? I don't think so, but you won't find the quality of the palette for this price. Some of the colors are so beautiful and the packaging could not be any more amazing. I really like how it is cruelty free and all the highlighter shades look good.
Eyla H.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Absolutely just love love love this pallet! Some glittery shadows & some nudes, and it comes with highlights? My first pallet. And I fell in love with it. Amazing!
Jeremie L.
portland
Just bought her new palette and it's amazing! They don't crease. Everything is super buttery and barely any fallout. Its easy to blend. You can see the highlight from miles away. 10/10.
Steffany C.
San Antonio, TX
Lovvve this pallet, I use the highlights every day, and it has just the right amount of shimmer and matte, which I love. It's perfect for a night out or a simple bare look, I definitely recommend this to anyone! 😫
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
Such an amazing pallet, and so affordable! 10/10 would recommend and would purchase again! One of my favorite pallets ever. The quality is great and the colors are so beautiful. The payoff and pigment is incredible!
Kayla P.
San Jose, CA
Absolutely love Carli Bybel so I had to try this product! Purchased it off of BH cosmetics and was very affordable. My favorite is the highlighter as it is very pigmented and can also be used as an eyeshadow base!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette! I love that it has eyeshadow and 4 different highlighters. They are amazing and perfect for starters! Some colors are more pigmented than others but I still enjoy this palette.
Jessica R.
Delano , CA
I love this pallet !!! It's so beautiful and just so pigmented and you can create so many looks and the highlights just slay!!!! I love it so much the packaging is cute
I will def buy it again it's so inexpensive
Stephanie B.
San Pablo, CA
I extremely recommend to buy this palette. Besides the great price the eyeshadows are to fall for. They are so pigmented and you can wear any day. But the best part is the highlighters that it has. They are the best.
mika m.
This pallet was very good and pigmented. It was very long lasting and it was worth all of the money i spent. This brand is super good for quality and for the price you give it. I would totally recommend this product!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?