BY BH COSMETICS

Mary T.
Red oak
I absolutely lovvvvve this palette! The colors are so gorgeous and would honestly loom good on any skin tone. Half matte and half shimmer eye shadows w 4 highlighters for all skin colors. Creamy shadows and great pigment.
Bianca C.
The eyeshadows and highlights are so creamy and pigmented! I absolutely love the quality of the highlights! They are so blinding and so pretty on the skin they are my go to for any look! I would recommend this to everyone!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I had to get this palette because Carli is one of my favorite youtubers to watch. The shadow colors are very pigmented and I love that it comes with the different highlighting shades as well. This palette is very affordable.
Shannon C.
Columbus
This palette is great! I love the colors and they are all highly pigmented. They blend very easily and really pop. Also the highlighter and bronzer packs a punch. Awesome bang for your buck.
Rebecca H.
Pikeville, KY
Definitely one of my favorite palettes. I have both this one and the deluxe. I just couldn't resist. So pigmented and creamy. But if I had to choose I say go for the deluxe to good to pass up.
Irma F.
WEST FARGO, ND
My favorite go to set. The colors of the eyeshadow are so beautiful and pigmented and the highlights come in beautiful shade and a little goes a long way with it. It's also very affordable.
Sloan C.
This is amazing. Gorgeous colors, can create multiple looks. There highlighters are amazing as well. Super blinding. The shadows are high quality as well as the highlighters. I recommend !!
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY
this product is insaneeee!! it's such amazing quality especially for only 14.50! i bought this on the BH website and it was such a great decision. my eye color is blue but this product definitely works on all eye colors!
Erica T.
Westerville, OH
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! The pink and purple color scheme is so beautiful and you can create a variety of looks with it. There is a variety of highlighters for all shades and the pigmentation is great
Yaz S.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this palette!! it's great for traveling I took it with me when I traveled and it's so practical. It has all the shades you need to use on a daily basis plus it has hilighter and bronzer shades that you can use.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?