BY BH COSMETICS

Yazmin B.
I would definitely recommend this product. This is the best palette i have ever used. I love the eyeshadows and highlights put into this palette. I use it everyday. 100% worth it. Buy it because its one of the best palettes you will ever buy! Its beautiful.
Roxie J.
I would recommend this to anyone, especially beginners. This is a really great palette and it is worth the price. The highlighters are gorgeous. The packaging is okay for a cheaper brand, but can I say mirror is amazing. The shadows are blendable. I love the brown shades. I don't reach for it often, but still overall good.
Cheyenne C.
I was a lover of the first addition of this palette so when I seen the deluxe of course I was sold. I’m SO SO glad that i purchase this palette! I use it literally everyday especially the highlights. It’s a gorgeous palette and it’s such high quality! The pigments are so soft and pigmented and blend like a dream. I highly recommend this palette.🖤
Purple B.
First of all I love BH Cosmetics I love their formula Carli Bybel being a YouTube makeup artist you would think that her pallet would have more color and not so neutral I do like the fact that it came with highlight I would recommend this palette for somebody that is into neutrals and don't want to step too far out of the box
Karla T.
Bowie
This palette is everything. The eyeshadow colors are so nice (warm tones and I love it, you can do a simple everyday look with the colors or spruce it up for a going out look) & it applies smoothly. I tried it out after seeing so many amazing reviews about the highlighter, and tried it for the first time. The highlighter is so amazing and leaves your skin really flawless and glowing.
Destiney C.
Palmdale , CA
This palette is so beautiful! I love all the colors. The colors go great with any outfit you’re wearing and they’re very pigmented. The highlighter and bronzer are also a plus. Very beautiful and shiny.
Heather M.
I absolutely love this palette. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable. What’s most amazing, is the highlight! I was in complete shock when I first tried them. The highlights alone are the worth the price. She did a amazing job creating this palette!
Gio C.
Los Angeles
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette Love this Palette love all the colors super pigmented I use it for my everyday looks the colors are naturals I would definitely recommend this beautiful palette🙂
Jenny A.
, OR
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is one of the best pallet I have brought myself! I wasn’t really into eye shadows because I never knew how to proper do it and what look good till I got this pallet! I fell in love with it. I learn how to do my eye shadow and how to high light too! One of my favorite product by Bh Cosmetics!
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Love this pallet. I don't use it daily anymore. But I did when I first got it. I have traveled with it. The shadows are pigmented and great quality. As are the face products 😊
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?