BY BH COSMETICS

Abby W.
Love love love this palette it is my go to. This is one of my first "real" palettes I bought and this palette really inspired me to love makeup. They are so pigmented and for the price also 10/10
Jeanie F.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is absolutely beautiful! Carli Bybel did a wonderful job creating it and the highlight shades work great as eye shadows too, you can't go wrong with this product especially how cheap it is. So worth every penny
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I was so excited to try this product and was very let down when I got my hands on it. The pigmentation wasn't very good and there was so much fallout. I actually ended up returning it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Pigmentation is amazing!!! Goes well with any color complexion. I use at least one shadow or highlighter everyday. I compare it to the naked basics pallets but better quality! I would recommend especially for the price!!
Rebecca H.
Pikeville, KY
Definitely one of my favorite palettes. I have both this one and the deluxe. I just couldn't resist. So pigmented and creamy. But if I had to choose I say go for the deluxe to good to pass up.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
THIS PALETTE IS THE BEST !!! $15 for all those beautiful Eyeshadows & those poppin highlighters this will forever be one of my Fav palettes I even had to buy the deluxe palette its so good lol
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Cute palette, loved the highlights. The colors are really blendable just not the best pigmentation in the world at all, but it’s a super affordable palette. Great for people who are just starting out.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I was recommended this palette by youtuber Jaclyn Hill. I have to say I was pleasently surprised! the shadows are sooo creamy and smooth. i bought 2 of them because I loved it so much!
Amy P.
I love this palette! It's great quality for the price!The eyeshadows are pigmented and blend really well. The highlighters are amazing. I just love everything about this palette and the shades are all so gorgeous!!
Mary T.
Red oak
I absolutely lovvvvve this palette! The colors are so gorgeous and would honestly loom good on any skin tone. Half matte and half shimmer eye shadows w 4 highlighters for all skin colors. Creamy shadows and great pigment.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?