BY BH COSMETICS

Maricela D.
This eyeshadow & highlight palette is amazing!!! I have different palettes but i always come back to this BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette #TheBest #life
Yana L.
Great product , especially for the price. Can be used as glam and as every day shadows. The shadows last all day, and the colors are beautiful As for highlighter, they can be used as  shadows as well. The only negative is I wish there was more of cool tone, icy choices.
Brittany S.
Taylorsville, KY
This palette was mostly a let down. The highlighters are stunning, but the shadows were chalky and did not blend like I would of liked. But for the price it wasn't too bad. 10$ is what I paid for it.
Jeanie F.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is absolutely beautiful! Carli Bybel did a wonderful job creating it and the highlight shades work great as eye shadows too, you can't go wrong with this product especially how cheap it is. So worth every penny
Esperanza T.
This palette is great if you starting to get into make up. I love the bh cosmetics! Is super pigment and the highlighter are to die for I love it. And you can find this at ulta not just online.
Abby W.
Love love love this palette it is my go to. This is one of my first "real" palettes I bought and this palette really inspired me to love makeup. They are so pigmented and for the price also 10/10
Natalie T.
Orange Park, FL
Honestly the best highlight I've ever used and the eyeshadow colors are my favorite! A little goes a long way too with this palette! I'm so happy I got this palette. I highly recommend.
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
This is a wonderful palette! You can achieve several looks with this palette alone, whether it be a day or night look! It has great pigment and the metallic shadows and highlighters ARE AMAZING!!
Abby S.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! It has really high quality for such a cheap price. The eye shadows are pigmented but blendable. I love how their is a highlight for almost all skin tones. The highlighters are not patchy and look great.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
For the price this is an absolutely gorgeous palette. The shadows are very pigmented and are easy to blend. I also love the color selection in this pallette. The highlighters are amazing as well.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?