BY BH COSMETICS

Beth M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I adore this palette. I bought it when it first came out. shadows are soft, bendable and SO pigmented. the highlighters are unreal and for $15!!!! I have already bought a backup
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
One of my favorite palettes ever! So many gray colors that go so well together. I have hazel eyes and it makes them look so good! It's my go to palette. Great price and great quality. I will repurchase this!!
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
Love the highlighters in this pallet! Especially the pink one. This is my first product by this brand and I love everything about it! The eyeshadows are great too! Definitely would buy again! Great product.
Ranee W.
Porter, TX
I use this palette everyday. It's amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better by by cosmetics. The highlighters are really intense and I they show up amazingly on the face. All the eye shadows are buttery and highly pigmented.
Rae-Ann C.
Queen Creek, AZ
When I first got this palette I used it everyday and it hit pan I lost interest. I do love that I can make a pretty mauve look and the highlighters are definitely gorgeous as well. Pigmented and easy blend able.
Mariah J.
Such a good palette! I wish there were more matte shades, but this is a palette I use probably once or twice a week. On my blue/green eyes, these colors really pop! I would recommend this palette to anyone!
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
I LOVE this palette. It's one of my favorite. The eyeshadow is so creamy and very pigment. I use this product every time I do my makeup. I have dark brown eyes and it brightens my eyes. I would highly recommend it!!!!
Katrina May F.
Love this palette! The shadow colors are so cute and easy to use and the highlighters are amazing. The overall packaging is super cute. I know she just came out with the same palette but with more colors
Tatiana Z.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love everything about this palette , the eyeshadows are creamy and smooth the highlighters are just so smooth and easy to apply everything about this palette is just amazing
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. My sister bought this for me last month and when I swatched the shadows they were so pigmented. I was shocked. It even has highlighters? WHAT? Not all palettes have high lighters! This is just an amazing product.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?