BY BH COSMETICS

I just recently got the Carli Bybel palette from BH Cosmetics and I absolutely love it! The eyeshadows and highlighters are very pigmented and the colors are beautiful. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Gabi L.
So happy I got my hands on these! I love Carli so much too! The eyeshadows and highlighters are very pigmented. The palette is so cheap and affordable. Everything's good quality too
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Words cannot express how much I love this palette. It was super cheap first off. 15$. That's amazing. The colors are so pigmented so your deff getting your money's worth and the colors are so versatile. You can use it for day or night. Casual or glam. It has it all.
victoria G.
Premont, TX
This is ' my goooo to pallet for any occasion I have brown eyes and when I pop those purple colors on they turn super light ' the pigment is awesome .I will highly recommend this pallet and it's super affordable .
alexis l.
this palette works really good! i use it for highlighting instead of as a eyeshadow but it gives you a really nice glow and it stays on for a long time instead of coming off within hours after doing your makeup.
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
This a one of the pallets I’ve been wanting to try out ! I’ve seen many with it and great reviews I haven’t had the chance to get it but hopefully i do for Christmas ! I would recommend others to get it aswell! (:
Kristin S.
Aubrey, Texas
The colors are beautiful and blend very nicely. The price was pretty amazing for the quality as well. The colors are very feminine and pretty. I like the highlighters in the palette as well. Would purchase again.
Rosie L.
This is such a great palette! The shadows are buttery and blend so well together. I wasn't expecting it to be as pigmented as it is so I was pleasantly surprised by this palette!
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
This is one of my favorite palettes to date.. love all the pretty colors and the pigments are wonderful. I LOVE THE GOLDS..and the highlighters give your face life.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Such a wonderful palette. I have one and have gifted it many times. The knockout products are the highlights! Eye shadows are creamy, some more pigmented than others. Superb value, I love the mauves and shimmers.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?