BY BH COSMETICS

Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
If anything, this palette is already amazing just because of the highlighters. They are absolutely top notch. The shadows are pretty but pigment wise they could probably be a little better but they’re great for simple natural day looks.
Victoria B.
This is a very nice and affordable pallette! The highlights are very pigmented and great for many skin tones. The only flaw I can find is some shades could be a little more pigmented and I have other Palletes that I can create more looks from. But over all it's a great pallette
Michaela R.
Erie, PA
This palette is nice. I found that the shadows creased on my lids with any primer that I used, there was quite a bit of fallout, and the shimmers were a tad chalky. I do love the highlight colors and reach for this palette solely because of them. I have heard that others love this and have not had this issue, so it could just be me!
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Carli Bybel's collaboration with BH Cosmetics is Genius! The packaging is very nice and the palette size is huge. I use this palette on a weekly basis for the highlighters, I have used the standard edition & the deluxe edition of this palette. They are both amazing and the product is amazing quality at an affordable price!
Madeline N.
Fresno, CA
Love this pallet, colors blend very well and are pigmented. The highlights are to die for! The only issues with this pallet is the little bit of fallout I’ve experienced. I use this pallet on a day to day basis. I have brown eyes. I would highly recommend this pallet to any makeup lover out there. You can’t go wrong with the price!
Damaris G.
This is great quality for a great price, it is not super expensive. The highlight is popping and the eyeshadows are pigmented and pretty and perfect for spring. The packaging is cute but big. I would repurchase but they are discontinuing so I cannot recommend. This product is what mad me want to try more products from this brand.
Christian T.
Lucedale, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly love this palette the highlighters are blinding and all of the shadows are super pigmented! You can easily create a bunch of different looks with this palette. The only downside is the fallout, there tends to be a decent amount of fallout after each use. Other than that it is a go to palette for me.
Ceci A.
Taft
Very pigmented! Colors go really well together. I use it when i’m going out on a date most of the time. I just love how buttery the colors are! It’s not to pricey it’s right in the middle, would recommend!
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
This palette is very nice. You get so much product for only $20. This palette has so many neutral shades and it is perfect for everyday. The eyeshadows and highlighters are so pigmented and buttery. The olny thing that bothers me is the smell. It smells a bit weird. Somewhat like children's makeup but overall it's a good palette.
Tracey S.
Columbus, GA
I love this palette. You can get it at Ulta now. The price has went down since I purchased it. The shadows blend nicely and they are so creamy. The palette feels nice and sturdy.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?