BY BH COSMETICS

Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Reason I am giving it a 4 star is because I haven't been able to get my hands on it. But people say that it's really good and they recommend. Great pigmentation. Will try to get it asap so I can give my honest review.
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Words cannot express how much I love this palette. It was super cheap first off. 15$. That's amazing. The colors are so pigmented so your deff getting your money's worth and the colors are so versatile. You can use it for day or night. Casual or glam. It has it all.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
This is ok. It's got decent pigmentation. It has a lot of kickup but that's something that's never irritated me in the slightest. It's not buttery. It's quite dry like an OG morphe shadow. I expect more from Carli.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I love this palette, gorgeous for the summer time and fall. I use it most of the time, very pigmented and its supee nice with this brand, retails for $16.00 at ulta where i live.
Miranda B.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. It is so cheap & so pigmented. The highlighters pop & the eyeshadows are amazing. They last very long & stay still. I love BH Cosmetics! I would definitely buy this again when I run out.
Cara B.
This palette is Georgous. Blends well, the shadows are soft and pigmented. The highlight in here is insane! I mean for the money you can't beat this palette! I highly recommend it!
Olivia L.
I absolutely love the highlighters in this palette, they have an amazing, blinding glow.
However, I was a bit disappointed in the eyeshadows, they did not blend very easily and you have to build up layers to get any really good color payoff, but for the price you kind of get what you pay for
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
Amazing AMAZING palette for the price! At first I didn't like it then I started to play with it more and now I'm totally in love with it! The highlighters are so beautiful! I like them more than ABH glow kit.
Kennedy H.
Love this product and other bhcosmetic products very nice highlighters use this product every day love the shadows overall a good product last all day and applies very easily will continue to buy this product!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to buy again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again nice packaging is good color and texture its good I like it's different variety colors its best suave nice gentle its great its pretty this makeup
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?