BY BH COSMETICS

Karla L.
Keego Harbor, MI
This palette is amazing. The pigmentation is really good considering how affordable it is. I use it everyday for highlighting or just natural looks. I really recommend it to everyone.
Lama A.
Arlington , TX
I'm in love with the highlights in this pallet!! I don't really use the eyeshadows in although they are great, I just don't really wear those colors. But the highlights are to die for!! I would definitely recommend this pallet even if it's just for the highlights!
Katie H.
This palette is one of the best quality you will find for the price. The highlight shades are extremely pigmented and can be used as eyeshadows as well. I only wish it had one or two more matte shades.
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
Everything in this palette is amazing! The colors and highlighters are all SUPER pigmented! And the palette is very reasonably priced as well. This palette is good from going from day to night all throughout the year.
Brooke M.
Allons , TN
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I LOVE the highlighters! I'm not so crazy about the eyeshadows. To me they were kinda chalky and didn't show up so well on me. The highlighters are worth the $14!
Miranda B.
Muncie, IN
When I swatched this palette in stores, I fell in LOVE! These shades are so pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. It's a great everyday palette. It's also great for traveling because it has shadows, bronzer and highlights. It's also a great price!
jacqueline g.
I live this pallette! It took me a while to get it but I was pretty impressed when I finally did. It's a pallette you can use on every day looks but I wouldn't say the colors are basic they are actually pretty unique
S P.
Absolutely love this palate.you will get your shade as the palate is focusing on all skin type people.The quality formula everything just like a high end product but the price is very reasonable. A big yes for this.
Heather T.
Columbus, OH
This is honestly the best palette for its price. The colors are absolutely stunning and highly pigmented for its price of under $15. I use this almost daily. The packaging is sleek and has a nice size mirror. I would buy this again for sure. One of my favorites.
Dayana G.
Yorkville, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. ♡♡♡ the highlighters are so shinny and make my makeup look awesome , i love how eyeshadows i always use them there isnt anything that i dislike about this palette
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?