BY BH COSMETICS

Hannah W.
This has amazing pigmentation. I like how it has good transition shades. The highlighters work well to they have a lot of pigmentation as well. The packaging is really nice I like the white. I would recommend definelty
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love my Carli palette! The eyeshadows are beautiful and super pigmented. The highlights are on point so shimmery. For being such inexpensive its a very good palette.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
This highlighter and eyeshadow duo palette is great for my everyday look. I prefer neutrals so it's great and it can create so many different looks.My one problem is with the highlighters and the tend to feel kind of cheap but I mean for the price you really can't ask for more!
Katie T.
Westminster , MD
Great palette especially for beginners. This was one of my first palettes I bought and I still love it, especially the price! It has a good formulation and is great for spring and fall colors. Highly recommend.
Rachael S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love the highlight it works great for me and my friends! Eyeshadow are amazing as well! Need to improve on packaging I just feel if I put this in my bag for travel it takes up a lot of room and I feel it will brake. But other than that I love the product!
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
This was my first palette and i absolutely love it. The color choices are so perfect and easy to blend and so many different looks you can go for and the highlighters are incredible i love this palette and definitely recommend.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
I love carli bybel and i love this palette. Great for brown eyes with the purples and golds. The highlighters are soooo gooood!!! I use them also as eyeshadows and they are incredible. Such a low cost and amazing quality
Marina G.
Riverside
All of the eye shadows and highlighters in here are smooth and pigmented. This was my first time purchasing from BH Cosmetics and I was very impressed, especially with how affordable they were. The color selection is nice and I feel like I can create a lot of looks with this palette. I highly recommend it.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
This palette is only $20 and for the quality you're getting you better buy a back up! The pigmentation and texture of these shadows are AMAZING! Carli Bybel & BH really nailed this palette. You can create so many daytime & nighttime looks with this palette.
Lama A.
Arlington , TX
I'm in love with the highlights in this pallet!! I don't really use the eyeshadows in although they are great, I just don't really wear those colors. But the highlights are to die for!! I would definitely recommend this pallet even if it's just for the highlights!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?