BY BH COSMETICS

Hannah W.
This has amazing pigmentation. I like how it has good transition shades. The highlighters work well to they have a lot of pigmentation as well. The packaging is really nice I like the white. I would recommend definelty
Logan M.
Pittsburgh , PA
i'm obsessed with this color scheme and the pigment of the mattes and highlighters. i just find that the shimmer eye shadows need applied with a damp brush and even then, some are subpar. always sold out at ulta though.
Rachael S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love the highlight it works great for me and my friends! Eyeshadow are amazing as well! Need to improve on packaging I just feel if I put this in my bag for travel it takes up a lot of room and I feel it will brake. But other than that I love the product!
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
The formula is great and I love the color selection. I'm so thankful for a high quality eye shadow palette on the marked that is not full of warm shades. The highlighters are good if you don't prefer a blinding highlight.
Amy D.
Foster, RI
It's worth the price. It's super cheap and it's easy to create every day looks with this palette. The shimmery shades are good for an extra pop. It's not the best out there but it's also super cheap, still worth the buy!
Ruby L.
Greenville, NC
LOVE THIS PALETTE! The colors are beautiful and pigmented and this palette is so affordable! The colors are stunning and I always go for the highlighters because of how amazing they are. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes golds and purples!
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT
I can't say enough good things about this pallette. Pigmentation is great. It blends great. The colors are so creamy and perfect. The purple and mauve shades are my favorite as they make my green eyes pop. This is definitely my every day shadow pallette.
Michelle
Loving this palette! By far one of the best palettes in my makeup collection.
Love the colors , am satisfied with the pigmentation, price is very affordable.
My everyday shadow palette.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love my Carli palette! The eyeshadows are beautiful and super pigmented. The highlights are on point so shimmery. For being such inexpensive its a very good palette.
Kavonne B.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my go to everyday palette. The shimmers are almost creamy but still in powder form....it's amazing. In mad love with the highlighters works for a wide range of skin tones no regrets purchasing.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?