BY BH COSMETICS

Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
This palette is my life. Enough shimmers and mattes to creat an everyday eyelook along with 4 highly pigmented buttery highlights that are blinding and fill me with life! A must have in everyones collection and its less than $15!
Naomi L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love Love Love The Pigmentation From These Eyeshadows. It's Hard For Me To Find Pigmented Eyeshadows That Will Stay Basically All Night. And This Palette Is Amazing For That !
Zoila V.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
If you haven't purchased this, please do. I love Carli and she and BH did great on this palette. The pigmentation is great and the highlighter shades are to die for.
Megyn A.
The highlighters, the shadows, everything is PERFECTION! BH Cosmetics and Carli really created a loverly, natural palette that is great for anyone looking for the basics. I have very fair skin and blue eyes, and I love how I can wear these shades to school without looking like a clown. I definitely recommend!
Kay V.
Clermont, FL
Great pigment, easily blendable, fabulous color schemes and the highlighters are amazing! You cannot beat the price for the products and quality you are getting. This palette should be a staple, whether you are just starting or are a seasoned makeup artist.
Brittany A.
Macon, GA
This has amazing colors. No fallout. Easy to blend. So pigmented. I love that I can do 75% of my whole look with one pallet. She did an amazing job on this!! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Abigail C.
Love this! Such a great price and a great value! Shadows are amazing and buttery and the highlighters are to die for! I recommend! Especially for someone on a budget!
Kayla D.
Garden City, KS
I love this pallet because not only is it affordable but for the price you get such an amazing product! All of the shades are so pigmented and they blend so great and compliment each other it's like heaven in a pallet!
Ashley R.
North Port, FL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I use this every time I apply my makeup! The color pay off and pigmentation is outstanding! The highlighters are like high beams, one of my favorite pallets! And it's extremely affordable!
Garumi C.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Omg ! This palette is one of my favorites . It has shimmer & matte eyeshadows .You can totally create a day & night look.Love the pigmentation it has . Very blendable . Love the highlighters very shimmery . For the price i think it is a good quality palette .
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?