BY BH COSMETICS

Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This palette exceeded my expectations, the colors are really pigmented and the highlighting shades are amazing, it doesn't matter the skin tone of my client I can always find a beautiful highlight from this palette to go with it.
Syrana L.
Omg I'm so in love with her pallette like no joke the color are so cute I could cry and the design are so adorable😍😍😍😍 she such an amazing person and her tutorials are so pretty. I need to save up for her deluxe palettes 😍😍😍🙏✌✌👍
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this palette so much! I feel like you can create so many different looks with it and it even includes highlighters! The best part is that it is extremely affordable and super pigmented. I highly recommend this product!
Shaneya H.
I don't have this specific palette but I have the first palette by Carli bybel and BH. It's awesome and it has highlights for every complexion. [product:bh-cosmetics-carli-bybel-deluxe-edition-21-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette]
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is perfection! I love how all shades are very pigmented and very creamy! Highlighters are outstanding! Definitely a great buy, and this palette is only $15! Highly highly recommend!
America P.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite go to palettes! It does take a bit of blending to get it perfect but other than that the colors are amazing. The best part are the two lighter highlighters I'm obsessed with how pigmented they're better than some of my more high end brands.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Ok so funny thing is ! I complimented my little cousin one day on her highlight and she's like duh what palette do you think it's from?! This palette is sooooo versatile and the price is BOMB! Love love love it one of my favs!
Esmeralda B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this palette. It includes matte and shimmering shades. They’re so blend able and easy to work with. And the best part is that the palette includes multiple highlighters for every skin tone. I would highly recommend it.
Anna B.
Could not resist buying this! And gosh I'm so glad I did I use the 1st 2 highlighters like crazy I haven't really used the eye shadows too much but they blend so well and are pretty pigmented
Evy C.
These are pigmented but not so shocking you can totally build it up which I totally love. Such a great price and it's being discontinued. I bought this last year but I went by ulta today and they had a bunch still in stock. Which is great because you can use a coupon.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?