BY BH COSMETICS

Katarena B.
Springfield
The eyeshadows themselves are only about a 3/5 but the highlighters are a 5/5 so overall I'd give this pallet a 4/5. It's pretty inexpensive but it's not super pigmented. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't do bold makeup.
Caitlyn D.
Thornton, CO
Love this palette! So affordable and so good! Carli and BH really outdid themselves with this one... amazing eye shadows and really beautifully BLINDING highlights! If you're on the fence, just do it!! It's nice! You won't be sorry.
Zulema M.
Wapato, WA
I have the bigger palette the 22 color one. And I absolutely love it the colors are amazing and they last all day long. It's my first time buying this palette or any products of her and I absolutely love them I will be buying more.
Harlym P.
Mint Hill, NC
I love this palette! The colors have great pigmentation and the highlighters are so amazing! This has been my go-to palette for the majority of my makeup looks! I definitely recommend this palette because it is such great quality!
alexis v.
i highly recommend this pallet! i have both, this pallet and the deluxe and the colors are very pigmented and shimmery this is a good pallet for summer and the highlights are blinding! i love carli bybel and would buy this again!
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I honestly SWEAR by this palette! It is under 15 DOLLARS for a palette that is worth at least 40! Pigmentation is great and I honestly will use every shade in this palette!
Isabel A.
Largo, FL
The Carli bybel palettes are amazing!!! The colours are pretty and smooth. You can blend them really good. I use this palette all the time. I always order mine from ulta.
Shaneya H.
I don't have this specific palette but I have the first palette by Carli bybel and BH. It's awesome and it has highlights for every complexion. [product:bh-cosmetics-carli-bybel-deluxe-edition-21-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette]
Anna B.
Could not resist buying this! And gosh I'm so glad I did I use the 1st 2 highlighters like crazy I haven't really used the eye shadows too much but they blend so well and are pretty pigmented
America P.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite go to palettes! It does take a bit of blending to get it perfect but other than that the colors are amazing. The best part are the two lighter highlighters I'm obsessed with how pigmented they're better than some of my more high end brands.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?