BY BH COSMETICS

Wendy Palmer B.
Hughesville, MD
So I was underwhelmed with this palette.  I purchased mine from Ulta and ended up giving it to a relative.  I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and not very blend-able. I did not find the eyeshadows to be of good quality and they did not provide me with color payoff or good pigmentation.  Sorry, I cannot recommend this palette.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
This is a very nice palette. It’s not my favorite but it’s great to have in the arsenal. It’s not expensive and for the price you get plenty of neutral shades to use in various looks as well as stand alone shades to be a golden goddess. I also like the highlighters in the palette esp since I like to incorporate highlight into my eye looks.
Emily T.
Vicksburg
It’s definitely worth it to buy the deluxe palette and not just the normal one. You get more highlight shades and more eyeshadows and there’s a bigger variety in the deluxe palette.
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
Beautiful colors that are very easily blendable. The only thing I don’t enjoy about this palette is the highlighters do not go well with my skin tone so I use them as just regular shadows.
Margy M.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely In love with this pallet so pigmented the colors are beautiful and the highlighters are gorgeous the highlighters are so shinny just by applying It ounce you can tell how shinny it is highly recommend this pallet for anyone who wants to try Bh.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Nina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great everyday palette. Purchased mine at TJMaxx for a great value. Buttery formulas and to be honest, some of the highlighters in this are better than most competitors. Impressed.
Fran N.
New haven, CT
I was very skeptical about buying this pallet but I'm glad I did! The colors are very pigmented And easy to blend and you can use a coupon in ulta actually ended up paying only $19
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
Love this Pallete!! The colors are pretty pigmented!! The highlighters ARE BLINDING I TELL YOU BLINDING!!!! I ordered it online and one of the highlighters were cracked due to shipping so I cannot use that one but other than that it’s amazing!!!❤️❤️BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Dayanara D.
This is a beautiful neutral palette that has beautiful colors that perform well. I always reach for this palette for the shimmer and highlights that I love to use all over my kid. This has everything you might need. The colors blend beautifully. I am so sad they are going to discontinue it, I will probably go buy another as a back up.
Keyra M.
Highlighters on this palette are a MUST! I have a lot of different  highlighters, however, this is the palette I always go to, because they look so pretty on the skin and work great in the inner corner. For the eyeshadow part, the shimmers gorgeous! I am not a fan of the matte shades because they are not as pigmented as I would like them to be and they fade very easily in my opinion.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?