BY BH COSMETICS

jack c.
Oxnard, CA
I love this product it is really pigmented and the colors are amazing. I think the price is worth the product. I bought this product online because it seemed cheaper. I would definitely buy this product again.
Aspen G.
Los angeles, CA
Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this palette I got it when I first started exploring the makeup world and girl it is STILL a major go to palette for me. The highlights are the best and the ones that are to dark for my skin is just use on my eyes very beautiful for a halo effect. Perfect
Taylor B.
Oakland, Ca
Hands down my favorite highlight and eyeshadow palette. I use almost every time I do my make. Great neutral color. Great pigments. Just love love love. Also love that it was created by someone I love on YouTube. Love her channel ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kassie T.
I just got this a couple days ago and I am so happy I did!! Everything about this palette is amazing! Very pigmented, and beautiful! The highlighters are outstanding!! So happy with my purchase!
kiara r.
Bell Gardens, CA
This is a great palette to wear on an every day basis. If you are interested in always wearing neutral colors this palette is for you ! And plus this palette is very affordable. I believe it's $14
America P.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite go to palettes! It does take a bit of blending to get it perfect but other than that the colors are amazing. The best part are the two lighter highlighters I'm obsessed with how pigmented they're better than some of my more high end brands.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PALETTE RIGHT NOW!! The eyeshadows and the highlighters are so pigmented! Everyone compliments my "poppin" highlighter when I wear one of them! I cannot live with out this palette. I ❤ it so much!!️
Julia L.
I love her new palette. This is my first one by her and I can see why she made it and everyone loves it. It is so pigmented and the colors are beautiful. It's great for everyday use as well as getting super done up and pretty
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this palette so much! I feel like you can create so many different looks with it and it even includes highlighters! The best part is that it is extremely affordable and super pigmented. I highly recommend this product!
Stephanie C.
I just bought this palette. I have done much with it. Maybe some tips. Also I'm just starting here and don't get the full just on how this works and how to get product.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?