BY BH COSMETICS

Tabytha G.
Bellaire, OH
I personally LOVE the highlighters in this pallete. For the price, it's a steal. The eyeshadows can not be as pigmented but they're buildable. Very long lasting. I would re-buy this pallete. I LOVE IT.
Crystal M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my favorite palette; It's my go-to palette! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. The highlighter are beautiful as well and the palette is affordable.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This is another one of my go to palette! I use this everyday as well. I Hit pan on every shadow in this palette! The cream color is the best by far ! It's super pigmented. Blendable and long lasting .
Katelyn G.
I would definitely recommend it! Such a beautiful palette. Full of neutral colors and blends so well. If you are considering buying it, you should. It lasted all day for me.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
You will use this palette everyday, the eyeshadow shades are gorgeous it has great transition colors & really pretty highlights ✨the packaging is super cute & has a mirror.
Tatiana C.
I love this palette so much! The packaging feels pretty cheap but is really beautiful and worth it for the very low price. The shadows and highlighters are very pigmented and i would 100% recommend!
Summer D.
There's a lot of fall out for the eyeshadow and u feel that only one highlight shade actually works for me. Not too happy with it. I was actually really surprised that it didn't live up to the hype.
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this palette! It has a great selection of colors and they all apply beautifully! The highlighters in the bottom row are blindingly beautiful. I actually bought two of these palettes after trying out the highlighters. Its the most affordable high quality palette I've ever bought!
Karen L.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love this palette! Cruelty free and the pigment is amazing! Such a great price for a quality product! I love this palette & Carli! She does some great tutorials using it so check her out on YouTube!
Stephanie F.
Bayonne , NJ
I loveeeee the highlight colors!!! But to be honest for the price it is great but I'm not a fan of how messy the shadows get. I would most definitely go for the Jaclyn hill palette than this. Carli is amazing but which she would have collaborated with a different make up brand
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?