BY BH COSMETICS

Anjelina C.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
My favorite thing about this palette are the highlighters you can mix them and use them as eyeshadows. The eyeshadows on the other hand aren't that very good tbh because they don't easily blend and can be choppy. overall just for the highlighters I think the price is worth it.
Diana V.
Riverbank, CA
This palette seriously blew me away!! I was not expecting it to be so pigmented and lasting. The shadows blend so good and smooth. The highlights were okay. I liked the shadows way more. I purchased at ulta for $12.50. Which was a steal. Would really recommend if you can get your hands on it.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I think that this is a really nice palette at a great price. The color selection is very nice and shadows have great pigmentation. The rose gold highlighter is beautiful. The only con to this palette is that there is fallout when applying.
Alyssa T.
My new favorite palette I've used everyday since I bought it. I ventured off my becca highlight and started using this. I recommend to anyone. plus I love Carli I follow her on YouTube.
hailey m.
this product is perfect for beginners, it was my first pallet and i loved it! when searching the colors i noticed that they don't really match what the palette color really is. the highlight shades are very stunning and would buy again!
Jessyka D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
The Carli Bybel pallette has a pretty color group. This is for a person who wants a natural but glam look. The colors have little fall out but are soooo creamy. I would recommend this for a friend or parent who wants a little fun in their life. This will be in my daily routine.
Christie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
I love this palette! I highly recommend it. The colors blend like a dream, the highlighters are amazing!! It’s long lasting, I like that it comes with a mirror and a wide range of colors! Great for anytime of year, for a natural or dramatic look!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
So this has to be my go to pallet I love the price and the quality but there are some colors that have really ow pigment and recently it took a light fall and a couple highlighters broke and half of the pans fell out.But i would recommend it I wear it mostly everyday.
Naomi Z.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
AMAZING PIGMENTATION! I honestly recommend this to anyone. The highlight shades are great! It lasts long on the face and lids. Easy to apply, great blending. A great product!
Crystal M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my favorite palette; It's my go-to palette! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. The highlighter are beautiful as well and the palette is affordable.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?