BY BH COSMETICS

Nancy H.
Cool concept.. bought this because I was craving the mauve colors, both matte and shimmer. I think they do wear off easily. But it has a great color pay off. I don't think we needed so many highlighters some look just like the eyeshadows, and they are a little bit chunky (the glitter).
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
This palette is perfect for the girl who doesn't love to be too risky with colors. I love this palette because every color is so neutral and pretty. The shimmers are powerful without being too dramatic and the highlight shades can be used on any skin tone!
Kirsten O.
The packaging is stunning. The colors are stunning. And the girl that helped create it is a stunning person. I just look at this product and smile. I'm so glad I purchased it. I spoiled myself one day with this and haven't regretted it at all!
Maggi D.
I personally don't own this palette but I borrowed it from a friend to try out and it really shocked me. The price is so affordable but the quality is very high end. It lasts all day with out getting lines all in it, would for sure recommend it for someone on a budget.
Ally S.
For the price this pallet is really amazing but if I was going to get a pallet I wouldn't buy this one the colors or just to neutral for me and they have pay off but not like amazing pay off to where if you're going to spend that much money you want super good pay off I'll post a picture below of me wearing the colors
Sophia K.
Best Paulette ever has wonderful colors for every occasion great highlighters it's just amazing very pigmented everyone should have one and it's a great price and great quality makeup
Sidney D.
This palette is sooooo worth the hype! It's pigmented, it's blendable, the packaging is beautiful, the youtuber who created it is a doll, and not only does it come with eyeshadows it comes with pigmented highlighters too? I highly recommend.
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
This palette blew me away!!!! It is only $14, and the color pay off is incredible!!! Not to say the highlights on it are to die for, and complement any skin tone!!!
Christina M.
Lafox, IL
One of the best purchases I've made! Super pigmented and creamy. Definitely higher quality than what the price of the pallete is. I love how this palette can be used for any type of look!
Jessica T.
LOVE!!!!!!!! I feel in love with this palette. The colors and the highlight are perfect for a natural look. I would highly recommend to everyone! I also want to mention the price is sooooo good. You can't beat that price if your looking for a nice palette to start off with.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?