BY BH COSMETICS

mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Okay, let's talk about affordable!! $14 for an eye shadow palette/highlighter! I think it complements every eye color, very easy for an everyday eye. The fall out is there but it will be in every palette. This will most definitely get my money again'
Rose R.
Had weird chemical smell. Took about 6 months for the smell to vanish. But the quality of shadows and highlighters are good.
Is it worth $15? Not really. Get milani palettes Instead.
Kaysey R.
Fall River, MA
i love this palate and i love it even more because of how cheap it is! the highlights are super pigmented along with the shadows, i have hazel eyes and the colors really make my eyes pop! they do work better when a eyeshadow primer is applied but with or without i would definitely recommend!
Alexis A.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this palette! It has a really beautiful range of colors and they are very pigmented in my opinion and the palette is only $14.50! And the highlighters are a great addition which just brings it all together!
Isabel M.
Hughson, CA
This is my everyday palette...you can create an easy everyday look or you can turn it up with the foils it has....its so easy to blend an the colors are so pigmented...there is a bit of fall out but I've seen worse...overall this pallet is amazing
Jessica M.
This is also an amazing palette! the highlighters are by far my favorite part of the palette ! And the shadows are great to create multiple looks ! I've recommended this product to many of my close friends and they tried it out and loved it !
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
This palette is perfect for the girl who doesn't love to be too risky with colors. I love this palette because every color is so neutral and pretty. The shimmers are powerful without being too dramatic and the highlight shades can be used on any skin tone!
First palette I owned! I love how pigmented this palette is. BH cosmetics are very affordable they always have great deals. This palette has great combination of dark and light shadows. The best part is it comes with highlights as well!! ūü§óūü§ó
Blair Y.
Warren
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT!!!! This is one of my most FAVORITE palettes to use! The shadows are very pigmented and show up BEAUTIFULLY! I bought it at Ulta and ever since I've been addicted. I use it for almost every makeup look! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Emma J.
Lakeville, MA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Got this palette and absolutely fell with this palette! You can use your favorite powder brush to apply highlight, and eyeshadow brushes for the eyeshadow. The company is always having sales so you can also find a good deal and save some money!! Hope you guys really consider buying!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?