BY BH COSMETICS

Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
Pigmented, neatrual, blends easily, looks nice on all skin tones
I use it everyday usually at least the highlighters
Stay on all day long
Beautiful glow
Purchased from Ulta
Great collab and extremely happy with my purchase
Would make a great gift
Rose R.
Had weird chemical smell. Took about 6 months for the smell to vanish. But the quality of shadows and highlighters are good.
Is it worth $15? Not really. Get milani palettes Instead.
Jade C.
In love with this palette!! For this price IT IS SO WORTH IT! The shadows are pigmented, colors are absolutely amazing, I just love it. All i got to say is well done Carli Bybel!!!
Alma T.
I highly recommend this pallet! It's very pigment and the highlights are ver beautiful! I feel like this pallet will go with any skin color. All the eye shadows are good they blend very easily!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
A STAPLE TO EVERY MAKEUP LOVER. I freaked out when my package came in the mail and freaked out when I realized how much I love this palette. I don't follow Carli religiously BUT her palette executes the every day look. I have hit pan on all shades!
member-0072c2919
Jefferson City, TN
Super pigmented product for the money! It seems to go on smoothly with minimum fallout. For 12-15$ you get 10 eyeshadows and four highlighters. The packaging seems pretty sturdy and high quality. I would definitely recommend.
This product is very affordable. I purchased it online on Ulta when it first came out. The eyeshadow pigmentation is okay, but the highlighters are amazing! I use the eye shadows sometimes but I use the highlighters every day! it's a great palette with a mix of matte and glitter eyeshadows.
Kristin E.
Mayflower, AR
I ordered this palette about half a year ago and I absolutely love it! I have used it at least everyday! I can make several looks with just this palette! The colors in this palette help bring the green out in my eyes. Also the highlights are just the greatest!
Natalie C.
Aurora , CO
I was impressed with this palette. It is really pigmented and soft so it blends well. I don't care for the white packaging as it gets dirty. I got mine from the Ulta store so I could swatch it prior to buying it. I would recommend it, very affordable.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
I love these shadows. The color selection is so pretty, the highlight colors are amazing. They're long lasting and buttery. There is a decent amount of fall out though, which does bring the rating down for me.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?