BY BH COSMETICS

Runway R.
Salt Lake City
This is such a great palette! I bought two for my nieces who are just getting into makeup and was actually mad at myself for not buying one for me! I have the original, less big, palette from the Carli collab and I really enjoy using it. It isn't one I reach for every day but there are some great colors in it that I get excited for when I do use it.
Mariela 🍦.
Baldwin Park
This is all you need, I recommend for everyone to get this it’s an amazing pallet for every skin tone it looks amazing and the formula is amazing as well , what more can you ask for ! I enjoy this product very much
Baisy L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this pallet!! The shadows are pigmented and the pallet in general is SO CONVENIENT. Especially the highlight colors ! You have a highlight for every skin tone and every look! It’s definitely worth the money :)
jomayra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is one of my favorites. I bought it 2 times because having it can not be missing in your makeup collection because it has beautiful colors for any occasion day or night and the pigments are beautiful last all day and the price is very affordable This palette is beautiful in every way you can create any kind of looks from the basics to the exaggerated I love it! ❣️👌🏻🤤
Liz T.
I wasn’t able to get her first palette when it came out because they were out of stock. I finally was able to get this one. The highlighters give a nice glow. The shadows are nice enough for everyday use. If you want this palette, don’t wait. She mentioned that BH stopped making it so once it’s out, it’s gone forever. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Megan T.
Saint Petersburg
For the price, it’s a 4/5 but overall, mehhh. The longevity of this is just horrible. The fallout is a bad time. But I do love the colors! It’s great to play around with different looks and play with colors but it just doesn’t last! :( which sucks cuz I love this palette. I’ll prob give it to my younger cousins who love makeup and are new to it.
🎀Molly🎀 B.
The first time I️ saw this product at Ulta, I️ was speechless. The colors were so freaking beautiful! I️ use this pallet almost every day. It not only comes with a ton of eyeshadows. It also comes with highlighters. Now these highlighters leave me speechless every time! They are so freaking beautiful and super bright and fun. This pallet is so good and it wasn’t even that expensive! I️ love this pallet!
Brianne B.
Erie, PA
I love this palette so much! I had the original and then upgraded to this one and I’m glad I did! The colors seem to have more pigmentation to me and the selection is beautiful! There’s a lot more variety. I also love the marble packaging and large mirror it comes with!
cheyanne n.
10/10 would highly recommend! Very pigmented and multi purpose! Well worth the price!!! If you ever have the chance to get your hands on this palette JUMP! It is by far one of my favorite palettes I have bought!!
Wendy Palmer B.
Hughesville, MD
So I was underwhelmed with this palette.  I purchased mine from Ulta and ended up giving it to a relative.  I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and not very blend-able. I did not find the eyeshadows to be of good quality and they did not provide me with color payoff or good pigmentation.  Sorry, I cannot recommend this palette.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?