BY BH COSMETICS

This palette is a must have! This colora are all highly pigmented and the highlighters are to die for! The product also stays on until the end of my day. I bought mine for only 14.50$ which is a amazing price for a product of this size. My only complaint is that most of the colors are the same.
Ruth F.
I'm in love with this palette! It has such a nice selection of colors and they are very pigmented, specially the highlight shades! You can create any look you want for whatever kind of event.. Great for the price!
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
I loveeeeeee this pallette, while I have many of the eyeshadow shades in other pallettes the high lighters give a beautiful smooth high pigment glow. It is crazy how cheap this is! Great for the quality even though two shades are duds for me. Wish it had plastic packaging but the cardboard is pretty sturdy.
Alejandra S.
Delavan, WI
I got this pallet for myself, cause you know treat yourselfūüėČ This is my to go pallet! It's very affordable! So prettyūüėć it has nice warm tones & I just love Natural looks! I have light brown eye colors & it just makes my eyes pop! I definitely would recommend this! It's a must!
Ashton B.
raleigh, NC
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my first bh cosmetic products I have ever tried and I am so impressed. This is cheaper than some beauty products at the drugstore! I wish there was a transition color eyeshadow, but that's my only complaint
Rocio P.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This palette is amazing, its one of my favorites. I got it from BHCosmetics website when it came out. And I have been using its highlighter ever since. it lasts all day, its very easy to apply. The tones are gorgeous and easy to combined and blend.
Sarah L.
Okay I give up this is officially my favorite palette, so I have over 20 other palettes from much more expensive brands...so why do I always reach for this one? all of the shades are useable and it blend out safely, this is perfect for every day.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
Decent pallet and for the price you can't really complain much. It is not very pigmented compared to other eyeshadows and does not blend as easily however it is still decent for the price. If you're looking for an affordable pallet then I would say try it
Mandy R.
Dallas, TX
I honestly didnt think i was going to like this palette, but boy was I so wrong! I fell in love with it and it's most definitely my go to palette! I just love it. Thumbs up Carli!!!ūüĎćūüŹĹ
Brynn W.
Phoenix, AZ
This pallet has it all, hilighters for every skin tone that give you just the right shine, also they are of course buildable and so pigmented in just one swipe of a brush. Along with that there are beautiful matte colors for the crease or just to use.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?