BY BH COSMETICS

Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This palette is amazing! I truly love it. The only downside is that it doesn't have any mattes, but that doesn't bother me because I love shimmer shadows. The price is also amazing, and you can get it at Ulta, which is amazing! 10/10, would recommend!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
I've always seen her YouTube videos and have looked up to her for makeup. I luckily came across this product at Ulta on sale and I love it! The pigmentation is unbelievable it's easy to layer and it's so pretty. I love that highlighters are also included I use this palette every time I do my makeup.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Carli Bybel is so adorable, and this palette provides such high pigmented shimmer shadows. I wish there were more matte colors, but for the price point you can't beat this quality. Love this!
Zaliyah Z.
Carli Bybel is my real makeup mom I love her and I knew I had to have this pallete by her. The colors are beautifully pigmented and blend able and the packaging is pretty. The price is decent she knows her views and I think the way she priced it is good :)
Kimberly G.
The colors are great. Some colors aren't as pigmented as others and some other colors have too much fall out. But the palette itself is still good. It's very affordable for what ur getting. I'd still recommend it
Sadie E.
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet. I love how pigmented everything is. The highlighters are so amazing. I've almost completely used the first two highlighters. I've hit pan in a lot of the eyeshadow colors. I will definitely be buying this one again.
Jewel S.
This is one of my favorite palettes! If has amazing fall colors and amazing highlights ! The colors are easy to blend and wonderful for all skin tones! If you don't have this in your collection , GO BUY IT NOW!!!!
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
Decent pallet and for the price you can't really complain much. It is not very pigmented compared to other eyeshadows and does not blend as easily however it is still decent for the price. If you're looking for an affordable pallet then I would say try it
Alejandra S.
Delavan, WI
I got this pallet for myself, cause you know treat yourselfūüėČ This is my to go pallet! It's very affordable! So prettyūüėć it has nice warm tones & I just love Natural looks! I have light brown eye colors & it just makes my eyes pop! I definitely would recommend this! It's a must!
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I love this palette so much! The colors are amazing and apply beautifully. Fall out, but minimal. The smell however is awful! It smells very chemically which scares me to put anywhere near my eyes, but I haven't had any reaction or issues so it's fine.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?