BY BH COSMETICS

Rebeca S.
My gosh you guys! If y'all need a blinding but inexpensive hilight and eyeshadow all in one pallete! This is your PALLETE!!😍 I first swatched this at Ulta and I was amazed!!😍❤️😭 Talk about a glow and when it's on sale they go for $9.99! Totally worth it !!❤️
Erika E.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is one of my favorite palettes from BH cosmetics. All shades are pigmented and perfect for any nude look. I always reach for this palette vs my more expensive / high end palettes. It's one of the best out there
Ittzel R.
Burnet , TX
This palette is amazing! All the shades are really pigmented and they apply so smoothly! I really don't experience any fall out and the highlights are a huge plus. All in all, I think Carli created a palette suitable for any skin tone and level of experience!
Arendy C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love it so much it's so pigmented and so affordable ! Couldn't be any better and I use it almost everyday ! I can't say enough good things not pricy at all ! Great value would recommend to anybody ! Adore this product
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
Beautiful shades! I love that it has highlighter shades included. It really give you the power to create a bunch of different eye looks. They can be just a tad powdered, but nothing that a little setting spray on a brush can’t fix. They blend beautifully. My favorite shade is the pink/orange duo chrome shade!
Danielle C.
I cannot believe this is only $15! This is seriously as good as any high end palette! So creamy and pigmented. You won't believe it until you swatch the shades yourself! Highly recommend!
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
This is such a good palette, actually it was one of my first and I hit pan SO FAST ON THE HIGHLIGHTERS. they're nice golden colors that really pop out. I love the shadows too, they really pop with water especially the shimmery ones, they'll look like a foil!
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
Ughhhh, this is seriously so pretty I want to cry. Every color is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is amazing. It's so creamy and just glides on. I use this palette EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
I just recently got this product, but so far so good. It's incredibly affordable and definitely the best affordable palette I've had. The shadows/highlights are incredibly pigmented and beautiful. They last all day and I would absolutely recommend this palette to everybody.
Kristen T.
This palette is amazing! The colors are gorgeous, the highlights are beautiful and it's pretty cheap too! I really like using this palette during the fall, the colors all blend in really well and arent too harsh. Im not that into eyeshadows, but i love this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?