BY BH COSMETICS

Maggie B.
Sterrett, AL
A beautiful palette, but I tend to have some fallout. I got mine at Ulta for $15 and for the price I feel like you might could get better. I mean I use it every other day. I don't think I'd buy again though because I just don't think it's what I was looking for:)
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
My boyfriend got me this palette because I told him I really wanted it. And I'm so thankful he go it because the colors are beautiful. They are pigmented, blended able, and build able. I've not stopped using this. The highlighter are so pretty as well and look great on the skin.
Emily E.
Chicago
Surprisingly good for the low cost. Easy to find at Ulta in the drugstore section. Bought one for my mother and one for myself. She uses hers everyday and mine is on rotation. Overall nice shadows and a good shade selection. Also like the highlighters as shadows
Kate S.
Carlsbad, CA
Incredibly surprised by how pigmented this palette is, The price is amazing for the value at only $15 it was a steal! Thought the packaging was super cute and easy to pick up at my local ulta. They give a lot if product in it too!
Ittzel R.
Burnet , TX
This palette is amazing! All the shades are really pigmented and they apply so smoothly! I really don't experience any fall out and the highlights are a huge plus. All in all, I think Carli created a palette suitable for any skin tone and level of experience!
Erika E.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is one of my favorite palettes from BH cosmetics. All shades are pigmented and perfect for any nude look. I always reach for this palette vs my more expensive / high end palettes. It's one of the best out there
Anna K.
Palm City
This is my go -to palette. I could use these eyeshadows as a every day look or a girls night out look. Very pigmented . The highlights are my absolute favorite right now and highly recommended this palette! It blew my mind seeing how cheap this palette was!
Maddie L.
Owatonna
I LOVE this palette! The highlighters are so pigmented, along with the eyeshadows. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. The packaging is so cute, and I also love the color selection! I definitely would recommend the BH cosmetics x Carli Bybel palette
Rebeca S.
My gosh you guys! If y'all need a blinding but inexpensive hilight and eyeshadow all in one pallete! This is your PALLETE!!😍 I first swatched this at Ulta and I was amazed!!😍❤️😭 Talk about a glow and when it's on sale they go for $9.99! Totally worth it !!❤️
Kristen T.
This palette is amazing! The colors are gorgeous, the highlights are beautiful and it's pretty cheap too! I really like using this palette during the fall, the colors all blend in really well and arent too harsh. Im not that into eyeshadows, but i love this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?