BY BH COSMETICS

Bailey A.
Mansfield, MO
Honestly, this is in my top 5 favorite eyeshadow palettes ever and I have tried a lot!! It is sooo inexpensive and it is really amazing eye quality. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable and the highlighters are so great!! I would recommend this to anyone.
Maggie B.
Sterrett, AL
A beautiful palette, but I tend to have some fallout. I got mine at Ulta for $15 and for the price I feel like you might could get better. I mean I use it every other day. I don't think I'd buy again though because I just don't think it's what I was looking for:)
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I love this palette!! My friend ordered it for me for Christmas and I must say it is beautiful!!! The packaging is lovely and the shadows are very pigmented!!! Very nice palette and a great price.
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
It's so hard to find a good quality pallet for an affordable price. But this carli bybel pallet is so worth it. The packaging is beautiful and the pigmentation of the highlight and shadows are incredible. I strongly recommend this pallet to anyone looking for stunning looks !
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
When I saw this palette in Ulta, I knew I had to have it. All the purples were right up my alley and the highlighters looked gorgeous. However, I am quite disappointed with this purchase. The matte shadows lack pigmentation and are quite hard to blend. I also feel like the bronzer are too deep for most people.
Allen P.
Overland Park, KS
This product is so wonderful!! It is creamy and easy to blend!! The formula is just amazing! It stays in your eyes the whole day or night!! It doesn't move! The highlight are gorgeous! It stands out not like any other!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette this 2nd Carli palette is my every day go to palette for eyeshadows and highlighter. I always get compliments whenever I use it. I always do something different with the colors too. Super affordable and totally worth it!
Ashley S.
Canton, GA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is literally one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, and I am used to using almost all high end products. I purchased it at Ulta, and for the price, it blows UD out of the water! I'm seriously in love!! Buy this!!!!
Tina L.
Atlanta , GA
I LOVE this palate! It has a lot of shades that I really like. From mattes to shimmers it’s absolutely perfect. Also they blend really well and you can either do natural or glam looks. I also like the highlighters it includes. The packaging is sooo nice and sleek. I definitely would recommend it to a friend!
Rachael D.
Augusta, GA
Amazing! It seriously blends so well. All the colors are very complementary and are so gorgeous for fall and winter! It is my go to for eyeshadow- even beating out my naked 2 palette! I would recommend this to everyone!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?