BY BH COSMETICS

Helen J.
Portland, OR
This palette is absolutely amazing!! Not only do the highlighters and shadows feel so creamy and smooth, but they are also very pigmented. The price of this palette is amazing for its quality. I would buy a ton more of these if I had the money, diffinetly a must have!
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
You need this palette in your collection. The colors are beautiful! Very pigmented and smooth. Blends great. It offers a good variation of matte and shimmer shades, along with highlighters. And the price is unbeatable! Go Carli!
Valerie T.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love Carli bybel so I had to buy her palette, the packaging is gorgeous just like her , I have light brown eyes and the shades goes perfect with my eyes , they're very pigmented & also a great price ! I would totally buy it again!
Destiny  D.
Macon, GA
This is definitely my go to palette ! I love the colors .. The pigmentation is amazing & I never have trouble creating a smooth transition . The highlighters are by far some of the best Ive ever used . I would recommend this product to anyone !!
Melissa D.
Ive had this palette for over a year now I think, The times that I've used it, I love it! It's I think one of the cheapest palettes I've ever purchased that is actually pigmented and includes highlighters aswell. Theres also alot of mauvey shades in the palette, with beautiful shimmery shades, Worth the buy :)
Synthia J.
Salem
This pallet is pretty cheap and it's the best one I've found even compared to expensive ones. You can mix the colors to make your own little color just for you. I would totally recommend this. Wouldn't hurt to try it out :).
Michelle G.
Old Bridge, NJ
AMAZING! THE HIGHLIGHT IS BLINDIND!!! Shin to the godsss honey! you will be turning heads with this and the color payoff and it blends out so well! long lasting no need for touch up! Amazing price love there products never been turned away from them amazing all around!
Nyassa E.
Lexington
if your looking for something cheap but works like a high end product this is the palette for you. everything about the product is amazing from the outside in. the colors are so pigmented and you have a variety of eye shadows. would def recommend and buy again!
Marintya A.
I really love this because it was so affordable I love the highlights plus the eyeshadow you can you as highlights as well. If you're looking to be extravagant the eyeshadow will do just that!
Jenny K.
very creamy and pigmented. amazing deal. i picked mine up at ulta for $15. super glad i bought it. i use it pretty often. it has 10 eyeshadows, 5 matte and 5 shimmer, and 4 highlighters. glad i bought it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?